• Reduces the body’s conversion of carbohydrates into fat
• It inhibits carbohydrate consumption
• It plays a vital role in decreasing false hunger, especially sugar carving.
• It regulates production of lipids reduces cholesterol and triglyceride levels
• It removes toxins from the body
SalaciaChinensis: 100 mg.
Garciniaindica: 100 mg.
DioscoreaBulbifera: 100 mg.
TerminaliaChebula: 100 mg
Hippophaerhamnoides: 100 mg
1) SalaciaChinensis: It belongs to Hippocrateaceae family. Mainly found in south India. large genus of climbing or creeping of small tree. Root and stems uses to diabetes mellitus. It contains salacinol, kotalanol and kotalagenin 16-acetate showed a stronger inhibition of the increased serum glucose levels in maltose and sucrose loaded.
2) GarciniaIndica: GarciniaIndica prevents cyclophosphamide induced oxidative stress in Brain by reducing power and free scarving ability and higher phenol content.
3) Dioscoreabulbifera: It improves sperm and semen quantity and quality–anti aging, causes cell and tissue rejuvenation, improves voice, useful in throat infection and related disorders, it improves digestion strength
improves strength and immunity, useful in productive cough, asthma, bronchitis, chest congestion, useful in treating disorders of imbalance such as neuralgia, paralysis, constipation, bloating, etc & acts as cardiac tonic, congenial for heart.
4) TerminaliaChebula: Terminaliachebulauseful as potent sources of natural antioxidant. Terminaliachebula herb has astringent, rejuvenating, laxative, Purgative properties, Useful in Asthma, Acid Reflex.
5) HippophaeRhamnoides is a medicinal plant long used in herbal medicine. Available in supplement form, sea buckthorn extract contains a variety of essential fatty acids and antioxidants (including vitamin C, vitamin E, and anthocyanins).
Mode Of Action:
- Obered contains anti-Obesity, anti atherosclerotic, anti-inflammatory and leptin reducing as well as adiponectin regulating activity was proven by designing specific human model obesity.
- Lipase inhibitor